Friday, 07 November 2008 21:33
Priority: To have a high quality and diverse workforce
Indicators: Number of days of staff absence by month
Type of report: Reports: Bar/Line graph
Report frequency: Quarterly
Responsible for metric: Technology Department to build data cube and run reports
Distribution: Cabinet, Principals and Board of Education
When: One week after end of year
Determination of population for calculation:
- Staff will be determined based on primary job records on APECS Human Resource System.
- Building will be determined based on Location on APECS Human Resource System.
- Job Class will be determined from APECS Human Resource System
- Teacher: GT, HM, TT
- Custodian/Maintenance: C1, C2, C3
- Secretary: SA, SB, SC
- Food Service: FF, FY
- Para-professionals: GP, PP, PM
- Administration: A1, A2, A3
- Pre-Kindergarten: BM, HH, HI, HJ
Determination of used leave:
- Used codes on PAT screen of APECS Human Resource System
- Used sick leave
- Used personal business leave
- Used critical illness leave
- Used bereavement leave
- Absence without pay
Trending: Monthly with prior year shown
Data Fields necessary/main source of entry:
- Primary job record. Human Resources.
- Length of contract. Human Resources
- Use of leave. Human Resources.
- Job class. Human Resources.
- Location. Human Resources.
Last Updated on Saturday, 08 November 2008 04:43