This web site has been established to provide access to technology tools and resources. The links below will lead you to more information on each topic or frequently asked question (FAQ):
1. Setting up a printer – How to add an IP printer on Mac OS X
2. Technology Equipment – request a desktop projector, digital video camera, digital camera, scanner, Apple iBook laptop computer, or Dell Laptop Computer. Equipment may be borrowed for up to two weeks (one day for a projector). When your request is received by the technology department, you will be sent an e-mail confirmation and your reservation will be posted on the calendar.
3. Technology Guides – download copies of guides to assist you with common technology activities.
4. Freebay – Free stuff for Rock Island Teachers!
5. RICE – Rock Island Area Computing Educators, the local chapter of “Illinois Computing Educators” serving Northern and Western Illinois.